Join us on Facebook
FREE Step By Step Guide to claiming your Superannuation
Ask a dedicated consultant to help you claim your Superannuation

Who can certify my documents?

If you are in Australia

  • Barrister
  • Doctor
  • Judge
  • Justice of the Peace
  • Minister of religion (who is authorised to celebrate marriages)
  • Police officer (rank of sergeant or above, or highest ranking officer in the station)
  • Bank, building society or credit union officer of at least 5 years service
  • Sheriffs officer, or
  • Solicitor

If you have left Australia

If you have left Australia, you can take your original documents to the Australian Embassy, High Commission or Consulate to be copied and certified by the Consular staff.

Alternatively, you may be able to have your documents certified by a Lawyer, Police Officer or Government official.

Who is Departing Australia?

Departing Australia is an online guided service, dedicated to assisting temporary residents of Australia claim a refund of their Superannuation entitlements.

Departing Australia Superannuation Payment (DASP)  Or commonly known as a Super Refund.

Leaving Australia or have already departed and are back in your home country? We can help you claim a refund of your Super.

We regularly assist people who have travelled and worked in Australia on a variety of eligible visas. The most common visas our clients have:

417 Working Holiday Visa

457 Business Long Stay Visa
- Employer sponsored skilled migrant

Select either the FREE Step By Step Guide or the Dedicated Consultant option to register with us. We are a friendly and professional business specialising in the administration of Super refunds for temporary residents of Australia.

You can also find us on facebook

If you have worked in Australia as a temporary resident, you may be able to claim a refund of your Superannuation.

Step by step guide to your super refund Hire a dedicated consultant to help claim your Australian Superannuation

What we offer

  • An informative & FREE step by step guide on how to claim your Superannuation entitlements (including: direct links and downloadable forms)
  • The option of a personalised dedicated consultant to administer a claim and provide a helping hand, should you feel the process to onerous. Our dedicated consultants are fully qualified financial service professionals. All of our consultants have worked in the Superannuation Fund industry.
  • Someone you can contact for help and general enquiries

Important: If you are an Australian Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident, a New Zealand Citizen, or for some other reason have an option of retiring in Australia and have access to the age pension, then you will generally not be eligible for payment of your superannuation benefits until you have reached retirement age.